Spray tanning at the Horsham Beauty Works uses Naturasun spray at our luxurious treatment rooms. Spray tanning and body bronzing produces an effect similar to a suntan. Popularity has increased greatly since the higher incidence of skin cancer as a result of exposure to the sun and sun beds.
Such tans can last approximately 7 days and will fade gradually. They are also ideal for special occasions, or to get a quick tan, in under 25 minutes from our beauty salon in Horsham.
Beauty Works has chosen Naturasun International, a worldwide brand in spray tanning. It has transformed the sunless tanning industry and has coverage throughout Europe. Products are high-quality and safe
With the risks of sunbeds becoming more evident, Naturasun spray tanning is a guaranteed safe way to get a tan and look beautiful. The active ingredient in our sun spray causes a chemical reaction with the amino acids on the outermost layer of the skin. This reaction causes the colour of the skin to change, producing a beautiful natural tan
With up to 8 natural looking colours to choose from, Naturasun is the only self-tanning product that allows you to create your own flawless shade of tan. Specially formulated to develop quickly and last longer, Naturasun provides you with a perfect tan, whatever your skin type.
- Contains 100% natural pomegranate antioxidants
- Added moisturiser for longer – lasting results
- Paraben / alcohol free
- Desired colour mixed by salon professional
- Special formula develops evenly after application
- Europe’s No.1. spray is a winner at Beauty Works, Horsham, FAST, EFFECTIVE and SAFE and you’ll leave looking as if you’ve been in the sun – without the risks!
- Tans immediately
- Suits all skin types
- Several shades to choose from – personalised for you
- Takes approximately 25 minutes (full body tan)
- Ideal for men and women
- Lasts approx 7-10 days, in one application (depending on the density of shade chosen)
- Warm air application, dries on contact – for your comfort and convenience
- Prices start from £15.00
Tips for a longer-lasting Naturasun Tan:
- Exfoliate and remove unwanted hair a day prior to spray tan.
- Avoid wearing perfume, make-up and moisturisers on the day of your appointment – these are barriers to tan development.
- Wear dark underwear and loose fitting clothing to appointment.
- Wait at least 12-24 hours before bathing, showering, or swimming. Always pat yourself dry with a towel to prevent colour removal.
- Avoid prolonged swimming as this can cause an to fade unevenly.
Take a step closer to your year-round tan and make an appointment in Horsham at Beauty Works today!